[Pnews] Thanks very much for helping to launch our next 15 years!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Dec 5 13:18:11 EST 2014

*From our 15th Anniversary Celebration

*

**Freedom Archives founders --- (Left to right) Lincoln Bergman, Heber
Dreher, Emiliano Echeverria, Kiilu Nyasha, Nina Serrano, Barbara
Lubinski, Claude Marks, and Andres Alegria. Nancy Barrett not pictured
and ****Tarika Lewis, Val Serrant and Sandy Poindexter performing.
**

*If you appreciate the news you receive via this list, we ask for your
ongoing support. Your help makes possible all the educational work we
do: the internship program, the audio and video documentaries and books,
the online resources and digital search site, and our outreach efforts
from our Mission district community out to the nation and the world.
Most importantly, your help ensures that this resource will be able to
serve generations to come. Of course your support will also ensure that
you continue to receive vital stories about prisons and prisoners via
these emails.
*

*Please consider sending us a donation HERE
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>. You can
contribute or become a monthly sustainer. Thanks very much for helping
to launch our next 15 years!
*

*Thanks so much!*