[Pnews] Order the 2015 Certain Days: Freedom for Political Prisoners Calendar in time for the holidays

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Dec 5 11:18:27 EST 2014

Looking for a gift that gives back? The calendar is not only packed with
gorgeous art and thought-provoking writings - every copy you purchase
also helps raise funds for grassroots social justice groups working in
our communities.

*Order now: **Kersplebedeb: leftwingbooks.net/certaindays
<https://www.leftwingbooks.net/certaindays>*

*This year's theme is "Land, Nature, Earth Liberation." Featuring*: Bec
Young, Fanny-Aishaa, Robert Lovelace, Kara Sievewright, Arthur J.
Miller, Jesse Purcell, David Gilbert, Doug Minkler, Jalil Muntaqim,
Marius Jacob Mason, Marilyn Jarrett, Herman Bell, Mazatl, Camilo
Viveiros, Tom Manning, Roger Peet, Jessica Clark, Ali Cat Leeds, Mandy
Hiscocks, Aric McBay, The Palestine Poster Project Archives, Unist'ot'en
Camp, Will Potter, and more.

*The proceeds from Certain Days 2015 will be divided among these groups:
The New York State Task Force on Political Prisoners, Addameer
Prisoners Support and Human Rights Association, and 4strugglemag*.

When you order from our friends at Kersplebedeb, you should also check
out the inspiring new pamphlet by political prisoner David Gilbert: "Our
Commitment is to Our Communities":
https://www.leftwingbooks.net/book/content/our-commitment-our-communities

For bulk orders of 10 or more ($8 each): certaindays.org
<http://certaindays.org/>