[Pnews] MOVE 9 - Eddie Africa Denied Parole Enough Is Enough

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Dec 2 13:25:11 EST 2014

    Monday, December 1, 2014

*Eddie Africa Denied Parole Enough Is Enough
<http://www.move9parole.blogspot.com/2014/12/eddie-africa-denied-parole-enough-is.html>*

Ona Move

We found out Today that for a record seventh time now our Brother Eddie
Africa was denied parole by the Pa Parole Board. As usual The Parole
Board stated the issue of
Eddie not showing remorse for a crime that he and other Move Members are
innocent of.
They stated the fact that Eddie did not take responsibility for a crime
that he and other Move Members are innocent of. At this point the nature
of the crime is not the issue because you can look no further than the
late Trial Judge Edwin Malmed  who the day
After giving Move Members 30-100 years in prison stated that he had the
faintest idea
Who murdered Officer James Ramp was sending Move Members to prison based on
The fact that they are Move Members and not for the murder of Officer
James Ramp.

This system and it's officials say that it's time for Move People to
Move Past The Bombing
and murder of Move Members on May 13th 1985 but this system and it's
parole board has not applied this to August 1978 and the murder of
Officer James Ramp which they are using as an excuse to keep committed
Move Members in prison. The Parole Board took almost two months to
deliver a decision that was already made by The Fraternal Order of
Police and Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams and dictated to
newly appointed Parole Board Chairman Lloyd White a former Police
Officer Himself . All of these parties are working together to ensure
that The Move 9 remain in prison for life. Even The Warden of SCI
Mahanoy where Eddie is at gave him a negative recommendation for parole.

People should be outraged by this people who stood up and fought for all
of life to be free are being unjustly imprisoned while the people that
killed Michael Brown, Sean Bell, Eric Garner, 11 Move Members from 1985,
all walk the street . When do you say Enough is Enough we are fed up and
you should be too. We want people to continue calling The Parole Board
and continue questioning them about the unjust imprisonment of The Move 9.
The Parole Board can be reached at (717) 772-4343 call these misfits and
let your voices be heard about the issue of The Move 9 being held
hostage in Pa Prisons.

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability Campaign

For More Info People Can Go To