[Ppnews] Appeal from Leonard Peltier

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Sep 17 18:41:35 EDT 2013

Sisters, brothers, friends and supporters,

Greetings.  I hope you're well.

Yes, I'm still here in my cage, fighting for my freedom.  The battle
has reached a critical stage.  As has always been the case, I face
tremendous odds and a government that has unlimited resources-despite
the budget woes we keep hearing about, too.  That's a big problem,
right?

The solution rests with my legal team and their efforts to convince
President Obama to grant me clemency.  Plans are underway to
launch a massive campaign on my behalf-bigger and better than
ever before. Events will be held to educate the public, outreach
will occur with Members of Congress, media contacts will be made
and meetings will be held with people and organizations that can
influence President Obama in my favor.  Everything possible will
be done to gain public support for my release.  I'm very excited
by and optimistic about the work my team is doing.

We desperately need your help.  My freedom won't come
easily. My legal team needs the funds to make our plan a
reality. Please contribute what you can to the campaign for
my freedom.  No amount is too small.  My Committee accepts
money orders, checks, and credit/debit card payments (at
<http://www.whoisleonardpeltier.info/donate.htm>).

To make a tax deductible donation, send a check or money order
made payable to "Wind Chases the Sun," a 501(c)3 tax exempt entity
(and our fiscal sponsor) and write "LPDOC" on the Memo line. Send
your donation to:

Wind Chases the Sun
Attn:  Clemency Campaign
N5679 Skylark Drive
DePere, WI 54115

I truly believe that, with your help, I'll see home again. I'm
placing my faith-my very life-in your hands.  You can get behind
my legal team right?  Help spread the word to your friends and
family, too.  If we join together, we can't help but to succeed.

Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers.  Thank you for all
you do on my behalf.  You can't know what your support means to
me. Someday soon I'll be able to meet and thank you in person
(smile). I eagerly look forward to that day.

Doksha.

In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,

Leonard Peltier

Launched into cyberspace by the
Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee