[Ppnews] Fighting Spirit: A Message from Herman Wallace

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Sep 10 18:08:17 EDT 2013

Angola 3 Newsletter:  Sept. 10, 2013

  A Message from Herman Wallace

/PLEASE TAKE ACTION: Demand Humane Release for Herman! //USA
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001zNxJI22imc4VygJnJ6OrjznakOBSfnr3q42KKrBls-b-2J0c0WDelOECBOCLJ9zrwUBBYUbtdaRDKwGC2qHBISbuKcB3n-WIJ-sUOyfttCN96oRPjdGIrACnkOy9PZI5g5c896a2TIc3g4IsrlvWJSbdMLN9y0eSJRXaPJ1zwn5hplJs82I2_4BL9YooWnazQ0wCDMp7GOGLswZ7ocqUnvDX0Va9bd6IdafxBdfUsns7Dtn6az0y-Q==>,
UK
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001zNxJI22imc4qao_szeJ1UFzjGeVuaq1kCqwWWVS_CYJEIX5K-gCgWToAWVDjTXzbW9iMq2Dk0YwQHPHLT08AzIPmqU3-aA8pUHxj8OOS4r17_Iq4p9mN3uaz_wgISdhYjvqN2uEiJ6hbyBsTmz5-dKaiQUn0bqC4XorXc3Z9AqcxDl_kw-C6hevkfSZMSjuNslcmmkpe6DL0vi60kEiKIg==>,
France
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001zNxJI22imc7ESzqVa4c20_ZCSix6XQww7CMh-ZVFHr_lLkz3UXcRTr7PeTdz67iJWIZDcZaj2TMbUdmhj7tTjLjaBBhiY9lXfiIpZtMBSijTpCM3Ko0b9k5ZxNCXJALIUoBpRUUW9KTUwvrWPqTJuADQbAa-R7AKaIcIjW2sbi-WfJ4YRNRCZwIf2AQgJol1SQgEG8ERFPjvqpaM-odHUOaXn-GdRcE49cLFP8nTrOyovVzKoF1yowPhU_KC4vK7qCjkuGL-sc1MnFtkFcT82A==>,
Belgium
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001zNxJI22imc6TgdTeCCxhJSwfSlaX32wy8s7pzIioWIDq_vqi3iT49489KbsJ4-zOACuHDXAkIh_9YtRNRH_nLwHn_1ooZWIaHkXuva7Z8khmykCz-jrg6TIWGP5Cu0wfsDPHQT49kVw=>,
and elsewhere
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001zNxJI22imc4VygJnJ6OrjznakOBSfnr3q42KKrBls-b-2J0c0WDelOECBOCLJ9zrwUBBYUbtdaRDKwGC2qHBISbuKcB3n-WIJ-sUOyfttCN96oRPjdGIrACnkOy9PZI5g5c896a2TIc3g4IsrlvWJSbdMLN9y0eSJRXaPJ1zwn5hplJs82I2_4BL9YooWnazQ0wCDMp7GOGLswZ7ocqUnvDX0Va9bd6IdafxBdfUsns7Dtn6az0y-Q==>/

On Saturday. August 31st, I was transferred to LSU Hospital for
evaluation. I was informed that the chemo treatments had failed and were
making matters worse and so all treatment came to an end. The
oncologists advised that nothing can be done for me medically within the
standard care that they are authorized to provide. They recommended that
I be admitted to hospice care to make my remaining days as comfortable
as possible. I have been given 2 months to live.

I want the world to know that I am an innocent man and that Albert
Woodfox is innocent as well. We are just two of thousands of wrongfully
convicted prisoners held captive in the American Gulag. We mourn for the
family of Brent Miller and the many other victims of murder who will
never be able to find closure for the loss of their loved ones due to
the unjust criminal justice system in this country. We mourn for the
loss of the families of those unjustly accused who suffer the loss of
their loved ones as well.

Only a handful of prisoners globally have withstood the duration of
years of harsh and solitary confinement that Albert and myself have.
  The State may have stolen my life, but my spirit will continue to
struggle along with Albert and the many comrades that have joined us
along the way here in the belly of the beast.
In 1970 I took an oath to dedicate my life as a servant of the people,
and although I'm down on my back, I remain at your service. I want to
thank all of you, my devoted supporters, for being with me to the end.

*Keep in Touch with Herman and Albert*

*Albert Woodfox #72148            Herman Wallace #76759*

*David Wade Correctional Center        Elayn Hunt Correctional Center*
*N1 A3                                                        CCR D #2*
*670 Bell Hill Road                                    PO Box 174*
*Homer, LA  71040                                  St. Gabriel, LA  70776*