[Ppnews] Day 60 Hunger Strike Support Rally - Thursday 5pm, OGP - Oakland

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Sep 4 11:40:56 EDT 2013

Every Thursday: Rally at 5pm for the 5 Demands!

We are gathering every Thursday at 5:00pm at Oscar Grant Plaza (14th and
Broadway, Oakland) in support of the 5 demands of the prisoner hunger
strike.

This Thursday, September 5th will be *DAY 60* of the hunger strike! We
need to continue to grow support for the demands and demand that Gov.
Brown and CDCr Sec. Beard negotiate!

Please join us, bring signs or banners if you have them.

If you aren't in the Bay Area, please consider planning your own 5pm for
the 5 demands day, and post it on the calendar at the website below!

For more info:

http://prisonerhungerstrikesolidarity.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prisoner-Hunger-Strike-Solidarity/117053298383319
@cahungerstrike <https://twitter.com/cahungerstrike>