[Ppnews] Lynne Stewart Petition Campaign Update

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon May 13 19:08:29 EDT 2013

The International Petition Campaign to Free Lynne Stewart and Save Her
Life is gratified to report that today, May 13, following urgent
communications from former Attorney General Ramsey Clark and social
activist Dick Gregory, that Federal Bureau of Prisons General Counsel
Kathleen Kenney telephoned Ramsey Clark to advise that a recommendation
of Compassionate Release for Lynne Stewart from FMC Carswell Warden Jody
R. Upton is on the desk of FBP Director Charles E. Samuels, Jr. with a
full package of documentation.

Ramsey Clark and the International Petition Campaign are on stand-by for
further news regarding Federal Bureau of Prisons implementation of
Compassionate Release for Lynne Stewart with the appropriate filing of
this Motion with Judge John Koetl.

We call upon all to intensify our collective efforts and expand the
Petition Campaign as this life and death decision for Lynne Stewart is
pending.

Our grateful thanks to all for your dedication and commitment in waging
this struggle for justice, compassion and freedom for Lynne Stewart

(This Breaking News Update was prepared by Co-Cordinators Mya Shone,
Ralph Schoenman and Ralph Poynter.)