[Ppnews] A Welcome Word From Dr Mutulu Shakur

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sun Mar 31 12:13:41 EDT 2013

GREETINGS TO ALL,

THIS NOTICE SEEMS IMPERSONAL TO EVERYBODY BUT AS BROTHER ALAJO SAYS "
INFORMATION SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON ITS WAY."

I WAS PUT IN THE SHU ON FEB 7TH, THE INCIDENT SHOT WAS FOR ENCOURAGING A
GROUP DEMONSTRATIONS AND CIRCUMVENTING THE PHONE MONITOR. NONE OF WHICH
WAS TRUE. STEMS FROM THE BLACK HISTORY DISCUSSION AT THE NORTH RIDGE
UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR KARIN STANFORD. MORE DETAILS TO COME LATER. THE
SHOT ENCOURAGING A GROUP DEMO WAS THROWN OUT, AND THE SANCTION WAS
GIVING FOR CIRCUMVENTING THE PHONE MONITORING WHICH AGAIN IS NOT TRUE. I
RECEIVED A SANCTION OF 6 MONTHS WITHOUT PHONE, AND SIX MONTHS WITHOUT
EMAIL, BUT I WAS ABLE TO SECURE THE EMAILS BACK. SO IM WITHOUT THE PHONE
FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOLE SINCE FEB 7TH TO MARCH
28. ON MARCH 18TH I HAD A DHO HEARING AND THE SHOT WAS THROWN OUT, AND
NO DETENTION SEGREGATION TIME. I HAD A STROKE ON FEB 16TH, I WAS STILL
IN THE HOLE BECAUSE THEY HAD A LOCKDOWN IN THE PRISON FOR AN ATTEMPTED
ESCAPE. ON THE 15TH TO THE 16TH MY STROKE OCCURRED. I WAS TAKEN TO THE
HOSPITAL FOR 4 DAYS TO DIAGNOSE THE EFFECTS OF THE STROKE.

I WAS LET OUT THE HOSPITAL ON THAT THURSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK AND
PUT BACK IN THE HOLE AND STAYED TO THIS THURSDAY THE 28TH, MY EMAIL WAS
NOT FUNCTIONAL FOR 24 HOURS.  IM LETTING YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM BACK IN
GENERAL POPULATION, AND ANY VISITS WILL BE WITH THE GENERAL VISITING
AREA. IF WANT TO YOU CAN NOW EMAIL ME EVEN THOUGH IM NOT FOCUSED ON HOW
I SHOULD BE, BUT I WILL STILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT
HEAR FROM ME. MY VOICE IS A LIL STRANGE, MY EYES SIGHT IS A PROBLEM AND
I WALK WITH A JIVE LIMP, BUT ALL IN ALL IM AN ALLIGATOR I CAN GO IN MUD
AND WATER, AND IF I WASNT IN GOOD SHAPE  I WOULD BE IN WORST CONDITION.
DONT LOOK FUNNY AT ME BECAUSE I LOOK CROSS EYED BUT I WILL DEAL WITH ALL
THE RESIDUE OF THE STROKE AS TIME GOES ON. I THANK YOU ALL OR ALL YOUR
CONCERN. THE LEGAL STRUGGLE FOR MY PARDON AND PAROLE AND THE T.R.C. AND
NOW THE PRISON BUREAU ISSUES WILL HAVE A FULL PLATE OF WORK TO BE DONE.
THIS INCIDENT CENTERS AROUND THE 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO ADVOCATE FOR
ONES FREEDOM TO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND ORGANIZATIONS TO REPRESENT VIEWS
THAT ARE NOT CONTROVERSIAL BUT COMPASSIONATE AND HISTORICAL IN NATURE,
IT GOES TO THE OVERVIEW OF WHY I SHOULD HAVE PAROLE AND PARDON, AND WHY
I SHOULD USE THE T.R.C. AS A NARRATIVE FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

THE FACTUAL BASIS IS NO PROHIBITED ACT IN THE B.O.P. GUIDELINES THAT
PROHIBITS THE PRISONERS FROM TALKING TO A GROUP OF STUDENTS ABOUT A
HISTORICAL FACT. THERE WAS NO SUGGESTION, NO INTENT AND NO MOTIVE AND
NO, INNUENDO TO ENCOURAGE A GROUP DEMONSTRATION. PROFESSOR KARIN
STANFORD WAS ON MY APPROVED PHONE LIST AND VISITING LIST. THERE WAS NO
EFFORT TO CIRCUMVENT PHONE MONITORING.

ANY WAYS I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ITS NOT HOW YOU
FALL DOWN BUT HOW YOU GET UP.

STIFF RESISTANCE
DR. MUTULU SHAKUR
OTHER MEMOS TO FOLLOW