[Ppnews] Tom Manning to get shoulder operation thanks to supporters

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jun 24 11:04:05 EDT 2013

6/24
Greetings and thanks for all your support and help in putting pressure
on the Butner administration to get me my shoulder operation.  I just
heard from the warden who stopped by my cell to let me know that I
should have the rotator cuff operation with in 2 weeks, no exact day due
to security issues. So thank you again for your support.

I remain in Struggle your comrade,

Tom Manning
#10373-016
FMC Butner
P.O. Box 1600
Butner, NC  27509

I just got this call and we at Jericho, want to include our thanks and
respect for all of you that helped make this possible. Also the 28 of
this month is Tom's Birthday, so please don't forget to drop him a card,
with you solidarity.

Paulette Jericho secretary /Jericho medical team