[Ppnews] Anonymous Announces Operation Grand Jury Resisters

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jan 24 18:20:16 EST 2013

  Anonymous Announces Operation Grand Jury Resisters

Thu, 01/24/2013 - 12:54am
From: Anon Relations <http://anonrelations.net/opgjresisters-971/>
http://anonrelations.net/opgjresisters-971/

Greetings, we are anonymous. It has recently come to our attention that
the FBI, local police and the department of homeland security are now
and have been engaged in acts of espionage against US citizens. Their
only reasoning for doing this is they feel threatened by their own
citizens. It is clear that they would not feel this way if they were
acting appropriately in the first place. With so many new laws enacted
in the past 10 years that slowly but surely eat away at our rights and
freedoms as human beings such as NDAA and the USA Patriot Act it should
be no surprise that there has been a rise in activism within the
citizenship. That in itself is a right protected by our constitution and
bill of rights that they so callously spit upon every day.

On May Day, 2012; in the city of Seattle there was a large demonstration
as there is every year supporting workers rights. As usual, there were
supporters of other causes on scene and a large contigency of Black
Bloc. They caused the usual destruction to banks, store fronts and also
to an old federal court house building. This story of course, was blown
way out of proportion. Even though there was a large amount of damage
done, it was only done by a small group within the Black Bloc. While
anonymous does not inherently condone destruction and violence we also
do not speak against it. It is up to the individual and or groups to
decide upon tactics that they use to get across the point that they are
trying to voice. We understand that many of us in the world today feel
powerless against the machine and railing against it with words can feel
ineffectual. It is then that many turn to "violence". Though many will
say smashing out a window is not exactly an act of violence as there is
no harm done or directed toward any people.

There were many individuals targeted by the police and federal officials
following that day for the actions and an investigation and a Federal
Secret Grand Jury was launched to find those responsible so they could
be brought to justice... or so they say.

There is one big problem with the story that is being told regarding
that though. That grand jury was already put together long before the
May Day 'riots'.

On Wednesday July 25th, the FBI conducted a series of coordinated raids
against activists in Portland, Olympia, and Seattle. They subpoenaed
several people to a special federal grand jury, and seized computers,
black clothing and anarchist literature. This comes after similar raids
in Seattle in July and earlier raids of squats in Portland. Though the
FBI has said that the raids are part of a violent crime investigation,
the truth is that the federal authorities are conducting a political
witch-hunt against Anarchists and others working toward a more just,
free, and equal society. The warrants served specifically listed
anarchist literature as evidence to be seized, pointing to the fact that
the FBI and police are targeting this group of people because of their
political ideas. Pure and simple, these raids and the grand jury
hearings are being used to intimidate people whose politics oppose the
state's agenda.

Additionally... THIS EMAIL PROVES
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?23cfab127e018789#D3Cfp8YbFyeYnGGdTqSXxNT2eBvD2tgzA1pP9fvwxDc=>,
THEY HAD THIS PLANNED BEFORE THE ACTIONS IN SEATTLE MAYDAY.

For all of these reasons and others, including this quote:

"An FBI surveillance team, followed five of the suspects north from
Portland when they drove to Olympia the day before the May first riots."
the FBI agent told the court.

Anonymous has created Operation Grand Jury Resisters. #OpGJResisters We
shall do what we do in support of these brave individuals who are
standing up so strongly against a corrupt system they are willing to sit
in a federal prison in solitary confinement. we call on the hive to
attack two websites every Monday morning from 9am until noon pacific
standard time.

First:: www.wawd.uscourts.gov <http://www.wawd.uscourts.gov>
Second:: www.bop.gov <http://www.bop.gov>

It is highly important that these sites are rendered inaccessible,
firstly each Monday and secondly each additional day that OpGJResisters
makes an announcement that there is another court date, or, that there
is an action planned by other activists in that area.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Things are developing in these cases on a daily basis, so in order to
keep up
Please also please check out these webpages for up to date information

You can contact us on twitter @OpGJResisters and @OpGJR3sist3rs or by
email at [email protected]

Related articles

Original PR Source
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?052d14201de0fa08#RO2pMw4olWUbaBpZVFObaToVpGujUeg1cxv8/mFLCw4=>

Grand Jury Investigation Targeting Pacific Northwest Anarchists Dates
Back to March 2
<https://portlandradicle.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/grand-jury-investigation-targeting-pacific-northwest-anarchists-dates-back-to-march-2/>

Committee Against Political Repression
<http://nopoliticalrepression.wordpress.com/>

Solidarity Statement Against The Raids and Grand Jury
<http://nopoliticalrepression.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/hello-world/>

Operation updates

Update #1
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste/index.php?adfd8b03dc45453b#dQKobiVsuVO/zQNt/V2M5DR0bb0TN/744QwPvI79p0U=>,
Update #2
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?f4f1d9f9d7ccc9b0#nfAPJcwSk1mcyxXxNxawoTkESjGZPHMh2lYazK12CV4=>,
Update #3
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?e76ed3ac32a62c59#9fO6QREWOmQOZkPuSS6nZCBXzSJ1q/E50evxWI7EeDM=>,
Update #4
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?3a9c03b090563618#Ns3cJ8uzpAEvbnDClCVGE40GJ+uKE8TDjMBIaCX1Atw=>,
Update #5
<http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?3a9c03b090563618#Ns3cJ8uzpAEvbnDClCVGE40GJ+uKE8TDjMBIaCX1Atw=>

WE ALSO HAVE OUR OWN SITE:
this is to be shared for all in the PNW please join and use the forums
and events pages
#FuckFacebook

........that is all