[Ppnews] Lynne Stewart's breast cancer is spreading - she needs immediate treatment

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jan 17 15:02:19 EST 2013

Greetings
It  is urgent  that you  listen  to  the audio email below.  It is  the
latest update  from  Ralph Poynter,  Mya Shone &  Ralph Schonmann about
LYNNE STEWARTS fate in prison.
Lynne Stewart's breast cancer is spreading to her lungs and shoulders.
She needs immediate treatment NOW.  The prison authorities have known
this since September.
WE   ARE  ALSO  IN THE   PROCESS   OF LAUNCHING  HER  APPEAL  TO  THE
SUPREME  COURT.  DEADLINE FEBRUARY 21,2013.
All we are asking for in support is that you:

   1. Listen to the audio below and update yourself on the facts. Check
      out the website as well.
   2. Write a letter  of support to    Lynne Stewart-   53504 - 054,
      FEDERAL MEDICAL CNTR, CARSWELL,  P.O. BOX 27137,  FT. WORTH, TEXAS
      76127.   You don't have to write the prison authorities because
      THEY READ EVERYTHING WE SEND AND TELL HER SO.
   3. Send this email out to all your listservs, especially to LAWYERS
      because we are asking ALL ATTORNEYS SUPPORT HER CERT , (A REQUEST
      FOR THE SUPREME COURT TO HEAR HER CASE.
   4.   When it comes to the oppressed, there is no such thing as law or
      justice.  THEREFORE, the movement determines the argument before
      the courts. Not this myth of justice before the law. We need
      attorneys who understand this and understand that LYNNE STEWART
      was one of  the very few attorneys who understood this. She never
      had her political prisoners surrender their right to self defense
      or self determination. In her trial when questioned she still
      defended this human right and her right to give her clients the
      best defense possible.  When she was re sentenced from 28 months
      to ten years, one of the reasons was that  SHE SHOWED NO REMORSE.
      SHE DOES NOT FEEL REMORSE FOR DEFENDING THE BILL OF RIGHTS,
      therefore, we should defend her and all POLITICAL PRISONERS.

BETTY DAVIS
NEW ABOLITIONIST MOVEMENT