[Ppnews] Northwest Grand Jury Resistance: Matt and Kteeo back in solitary confinement

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jan 3 11:33:58 EST 2013

prisonbookscollective posted: "From the Committee Against Political
Repression: Matthew Duran and Katherine “KteeO” Olejnik were
unexpectedly thrown back into solitary confinement at SeaTac FDC on
December 27th, the day after Maddy Pfeiffer self-reported to the same
prison. Afte"

    Northwest Grand Jury Resistance: Matt and Kteeo back in solitary
    confinement – please call the prison!
    <http://prisonbooks.info/2013/01/03/northwest-grand-jury-resistance-matt-and-kteeo-back-in-solitary-confinement-please-call-the-prison/>

by prisonbookscollective
<http://prisonbooks.info/author/prisonbookscollective/>

/From the Committee Against Political Repression
<https://nopoliticalrepression.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/matt-and-kteeo-back-in-solitary-confinement-please-call-the-prison/>:/

Matthew Duran and Katherine “KteeO” Olejnik were unexpectedly thrown
back into solitary confinement at SeaTac FDC on December 27th, the day
after Maddy Pfeiffer self-reported to the same prison. After Matt’s
friends and family didn’t hear from him for a few days, his lawyer
contacted him and found out that both he and KteeO were removed from the
general population.

Right now we don’t know why they were moved back to solitary. It is
common for prisons to arbitrarily punish the people they are keeping
locked up by keeping them away from other people. Meanwhile, no one has
heard from Maddy Pfeiffer since they self-reported on the 26th, and we
expect they will remain in solitary for at least a week.

Please call SeaTac FDC at 206-870-5700 to demand that Matthew Duran,
Katherine Olejnik, and Matthew Pfeiffer be released from prison.

Don’t let your solidarity with the grand jury resisters end with a phone
call! The work we do to support the grand jury resisters is part of a
broader project of refusal of hierarchy and domination, toward the
destruction of prisons, borders, capital, and the state.

Solidarity <http://saynothing.noblogs.org/solidarity/> with the grand
jury resisters, for the destruction of all prisons!!

*prisonbookscollective
<http://prisonbooks.info/author/prisonbookscollective/>* | January 3,
2013 at 4:03 pm | Categories: Uncategorized
<http://prisonbooks.info/?cat=1> | URL: http://wp.me/p18Qq1-xY