[Ppnews] Call the Warden for Mondo We Langa

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sun Nov 4 13:52:38 EST 2012

Some of you know that the Nebraska State Penn has been on lock down for
a few months, and that Mondo told the Nebraska Jericho office  that he
felt the lock down was undermining the heath of the older inmates. For
the first time in 30 years he mentioned to me that he had been
repeatedly going to the infirmary.
I arrived in Nebraska last evening only to learn that Mondo is in the
prison hospital unable to breathe with a breathing disorder called copd.
They say he hasn't slept in days.  Only one person from the outside has
seen him since he has  been in the  prison hospital. She is Mary
Dickenson, a member of the local defense committee. She said a prison
guard stood too close by for him to speak freely. I spoke to his
attorney Tim Ashford late this afternoon, who will demand to see him on
Monday.

Please call the warden and demand Mondo's transfer to a regular hospital
outside of the prison (the prison is notorious for horrible care).
Warden is: Diane Sabatka-rine 402-471-3161 <tel:402-471-3161> or
402-479-3216 <tel:402-479-3216>. Diane.sabatka-rine at nebraska.gov
<mailto:Diane.sabatka-rine at nebraska.gov>
Please help us as I do not want any harm to come to this former member
of the BPP. He is also  one who I love,  please help if you can.

Sis. Tekla Agbala
Nebraska Jericho