[Ppnews] Mumia's Message to Supporters in call from General Population

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sun Jan 29 11:08:50 EST 2012

Mumia's Message to Supporters in call from General Population, SCI
Mahanoy to his wife, Wadiya Jamal:

My dear friends, brothers and sisters -- I want to thank you for your
real hard work and support. I am no longer on death row, no longer in
the hole, I'm in population. This is only part one and I thank you
all for the work you've done. But the struggle is for freedom!  From
Mumia and Wadiya, Ona Move. Long Live John Africa!

--Mumia is Innocent!  Stop the Frame Up!  Free Mumia!--

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition, NYC
P.O. Box 16, College Station, NY, NY 10030
212-330-8029, www.FreeMumia.com, info at FreeMumia.com