[Ppnews] SF International Day of Solidarity with Leonard Peltier - Mon, 2/6 - 11am

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Feb 3 11:15:24 EST 2012

San Francisco, California: International Day of Solidarity with
Leonard Peltier. AIM-WEST will hold a Leonard Peltier rally on
MONDAY, February 6th starting at the Federal courthouse on Mission
and 7th in San Francisco at 11 am and will leave at 11:30 am for a
short walk to the Federal Building on Golden Gate St. for a noon time
rally from 12:00-1:00 p.m.

We will have prayer, sage, drum and song, open microphone, speakers
and announcements. The rally will be held to remind the public that
the USA is warehousing political prisoners and that we haven't
forgotten the date of Leonard's arrest in Canada (Feb. 6, 1976).

<http://www.aimwest.info/>www.aimwest.info
415-577-1492