[Ppnews] Support Oscar Lopez Rivera Parole Appeal - Right Wing Mobilizing

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri May 6 15:47:25 EDT 2011

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/help-fight-faln-terrorist-oscar-lopez-parole-appeal/

As the right-wing mobilizes against Oscar's
parole appeal, we must increase our efforts.
Please do the following immediately and every day
until we hear of a decision. The letter to fax
and the sample phone script are attached.
WE CAN FREE OSCAR,
Alejandro

ACTION ALERT: Oscar López Rivera parole

Apparently the Parole Commission has notified the
“victims” that on May 10, the Commission will
discuss Oscar’s case, and will make a decision
soon thereafter.  The right wing is mobilizing to
flood the Commission with messages opposing his parole.

This is our last opportunity to let the Parole
Commission know we support his release.

Call 301/492-5990 and Fax 301/492-5543
TODAY and EVERY DAY until we are notified of the decision.

The message is simple:

I am YOUR NAME, calling from YOUR CITY, to
support parole for Oscar López Rivera, 87651-024.
Please order his immediate release.

You can also add one or more of these comments:

* 30 years in prison is enough;

* all his co-defendants have been released,
living productive, law-abiding lives;

* his release is supported by the United Nations,
the entire civil society of Puerto Rico, and
communities and officials throughout the United States.

Alejandro Luis Molina
Coordinating Committee
National Boricua Human Rights Network
2739 W. Division Street