[Ppnews] Message from political prisoner Robert Seth Hayes

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Mar 16 22:31:08 EDT 2011

A message from political prisoner Robert Seth Hayes*

Revolutionary Greetings,

Family, Comrades, Friends and Supporters.

It's with great pleasure that I address this open letter to you, to
update you and motivate you, much like your thoughts, letters and
prayers encourage and motivate me. So let me begin by stating my
health concerns and objectives.

To date, I am much better physically. It was touch and go back in
December 2010 when damage to my health was being combated by me, my
wife and you. We are still navigating through troubled waters where
that's concerned, but I believe in the long run, we will prevail and
accomplish a precedent. We will have refined health care administered
to prisoners. More on that as it unfolds.

Next I'd like to take a moment out and discuss the present state of
our legal objectives. Presently, I am engaged in an article 78 appeal
process of my latest denial of parole. My attorney Ms. Cheryl Kates
has outdone herself putting together this marvelous argument.
Naturally there are no guarantees, but if there were any, I'd be home
thanks to her compassionate effort. I see and sense great things
unfolding via her latest effort.

That brings me to the point primary in this letter. In order to
continue this legal battle we need to build up our defense funds. We
are presently working towards a legal fundraising effort to help pay
for this article 78.  I want to ask you if you can make a contribution.

I realize we have been this route before. Working towards a workable
end and being disappointed time and time again because we did not
gain our objective. For some the matter of trying again seems
fruitless. I beg to differ.

I believe each and every stop taken thus far has moved our struggles
forward and prepared us for the next level of difficulties. A journey
of a million miles begins with the first step. Not only are we well
on our way in paving a way for ourselves, but we are laying the
ground work for others to benefit from our efforts. Isn't that what
community work/support accomplishes? We are fulfilling our work
efforts. We are veterans in this struggle and we must not delay our
contributions to creating a just and unified world.

I am very thankful for your past efforts and those on the horizon. I
am proud of your commitments and learn to be even more myself by
observing your efforts. I've said this before, but I want to go on
record stating it anew. You are wonderful. You've done so much in the
past that has made a difference. I ask that you pick up the mantle
and strike soundly again.

Thank you for taking this time to review this missive and thank you
for all you do. A people united can never defeated. We are on a
history making journey. And I look forward to seeing you at the finish line.

If you are able to make a financial contribution to help fund my
parole appeal, please send funds to my finance officer Nate Buckley
at 438 Massachusetts avenue, Buffalo, NY, and be sure to send an
email to buckleynate at yahoo.com confirming what amount of money you
sent so no money is lost in transit. You may make checks or money
orders payable to "Nate Buckley." We raised the 3500 last year,
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" and we have less than half of the 1500, this
year and lack a little less than 900. Any extra can really help Seth
deal with his medical situation. Thank you so much.

Thank you

Forever Thankful,

Forever Encouraged.

In Struggle,