[Ppnews] Last Minute Call-In Campaign For Oscar Lopez' Freedom - Today!

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Jan 5 10:09:37 EST 2011

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY TO FRIENDS AND OTHER LISTS:
As a result of an unprecedented call-in campaign
by the right-wing conservatives, urged on by the
call at Dick Morris
(<http://dickmorris.com>dickmorris.com), the
National Boricua Human Rights Network and the
Comité Pro Derechos Humanos de Puerto Rico are
asking all activists, family friends and
sympathizers to call the US Parole Board
tomorrow, Wednesday, January 5 and urge them to
grant Oscar parole and release him immediately. The info is as follows:

United States Parole Commission

Chairman Isaac Fulwood, Jr.

US Parole Commission
5550 Friendship Blvd.
Suite 420
Chevy Chase, MD 20815-7286,

Phone (301) 492-5990

Fax (301) 492-5307

MESSAGE: Hi, I'm calling to urge the Parole Board
to grant Oscar Lopez Rivera (#87651-024) parole
and immediate release. He was not convicted of
harming anyone or taking a life. and has served
30 years in prison, a horribly disproportionate
sentence that led President Clinton to release 11
others convicted of the same charge-seditious conspiracy-in 1999.

thank you,
YOUR NAME

Oscar's Parole Hearing is at 10:30am EST.  We
wilL be sending a email out by 9pm tomorrow night
outlining the next steps in the campaign,
depending on the Parole Examiner's
recommendation. LET'S CELEBRATE JANUARY 6TH,
THREE KINGS DAY AND OSCAR'S BIRTHDAY STRUGGLING FOR HIS FREEDOM!

Please email me if you have any questions.

Alejandro Luis Molina
<mailto:alejandrom at boricuahumanrights.org>alejandrom at boricuahumanrights.org
Skype: alejandromann

Coordinating Committee