[Ppnews] Charges dropped against RNC 8 women

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Sep 16 21:07:19 EDT 2010

<http://rnc8.org/2010/09/charges-against-eryn-luce-and-monica-dropped/>CHARGES
AGAINST ERYN, LUCE AND MONICA DROPPED!

by Webmaster ~ September 16th, 2010. Filed under:
<http://rnc8.org/category/news/>News.
http://rnc8.org/2010/09/charges-against-eryn-luce-and-monica-dropped/

The RNC 8 received some surprising news Thursday afternoon - charges
against Luce Guillen-Givins, Monica Bicking and Eryn Trimmer have been dropped!

The fact that charges have been dismissed against these three members
of what Ramsey County has for two years labeled a "criminal
enterprise" exposes the political motivations behind this
case.  Although today's news is an amazing development, charges
against four of the eight defendants still remain and must continue
to be fought with renewed strength.

Thanks to everyone who has struggled alongside the 8 and the RNC 8
Defense Committee to help get these charges dropped - and please join
us as we continue to seek justice for Max, Rob, Garrett and
Nathanael.  We'll post more information and analysis on this
development soon - stay tuned.