[Ppnews] Warrior-Poet Marilyn Buck: No Wall Too Tall

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed May 19 19:45:18 EDT 2010

http://theragblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/warrior-poet-marliyn-buck-no-wall-too.html

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HyyDHyAwI6k/S_Pmhz4ABiI/AAAAAAAAJQM/RomuDVcaG0A/s1600/m+buck+2.jpg>
[]

Supporters call for release:

Free Austin's Marilyn Buck!
For her acts of selfless courage on behalf of victims of American
criminal behavior, Marilyn has spent 25 years as a political prisoner
of the United States government.

By Mariann G. Wizard / The Rag Blog / May 19, 2010

AUSTIN, Texas -- Marilyn Buck and I have been friends since 1966, a
world or so ago. For the two and a half decades that her life has
been narrowly circumscribed by a prison cell, our friendship has
remained strong through all too few visits, many letters, phone
calls, books shared, other friends met, and poems critiqued...

Beautiful piece continues at the link above!