[Ppnews] Sundiata Acoli Parole Denied

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Mar 4 17:37:18 EST 2010

Sundiata via e-mail to Supporters
Posted by Sis. Kiilu
------------

Hi All, My parole was denied 2day after a 2 hr to 3 hr hearing and my
case was referred 2 a 3-member panel 2 determine the size of my next
'hit' which may b outside the normal 3 yr guideline...in other words
they will probably set my future parole-hearing date at more than 3
yrs away. i thank all of u 4 the fine effort u made n trying 2 get me
released and know that u did all that was humanly possibe under the
circumstances. Love, and Struggle, Sundiata