[Ppnews] Support Mumia Abu Jamal - Call the DoJ Today

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jun 3 10:24:01 EDT 2010

STAGE III OF THE CAMPAIGN FOR A CIVIL RIGHTS INVESTIGATION OF THE
CASE OF MUMIA ABU-JAMAL.

We are continuing the grassroots/mass work of this campaign as we did
on April 26 in Washington, DC, and on May 14 at Columbia University
when Eric Holder addressed the law school graduating class.  We ask
you to continue getting petitions signed and sending them to us at
FMAJC, PO Box 16, College Station, New York, NY 10030, and to call
the DoJ every Thursday.

CALL THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TODAY, THURSDAY, JUNE 3. THE HOTLINE
IS OPEN 24 HOURS BUT BEST TO TIE IT UP BETWEEN 9
AND 5. TAKES ONLY 2 MINUTES. 202-353-1555. DEMAND A CIVIL RIGHTS INVESTIGATION
OF MUMIA'S CASE!

Politely but forcefully, demand a civil rights investigation into the
case of Mumia Abu-Jamal. Sound logical and knowledgeable: that you
know the Department of Justice has the jurisdiction to conduct a
civil rights investigation when egregious violations of civil rights
have taken place. Explain that Mumia never got a fair trial, and that
there is extensive evidence of police, prosecutorial,and judicial
misconduct, as well as strong evidence of Mumia's innocence that
was systematically excluded by the courts from the record.

If the hotline, 202 353-1555, doesn't answer, call the main
Justice Dept. switchboard number, 202-514-2000 and tell them what
you're calling about. KEEP THOSE LETTERS COMING TO: FMAJC, PO BOX 16,
COLLEGE STATION, NEW YORK, NY 10030. IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD A PETITION
FROM THE WEBSITE, PLEASE LET US KNOW BY LEAVING A MESSAGE AT 212 330-8029.

ONA MOVE!

INTERNATIONAL CONCERNED FAMILY & FRIENDS OF MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND THE FREE MUMIA
ABU-JAMAL COALITION (NYC)