[Ppnews] Support PP Tom Manning to Get a Medical Transfer

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Feb 4 19:00:47 EST 2010

2/5/10

Please help get Tom Manning transferred to the Federal  Prison
Hospital at Butner, North Carolina.

I just got a letter from Tom and he wrote that

Designation and Sentence Computation Center (DSCC)
Phone: 972-352-4400
Fax: 972-352-4395

E-mail address: GRA-DSC/PolicyCorrespondence&AdminRemedies at bop.gov

DSCC Grand Prairie
OFFICE COMPLEX 346 Marine Forces Dr
Grand Prairie, TX 75051

will decide what facility he is sent to.

Please write supporting his medical transfer by fax, email or surface mail.
Include his name and # with all correspondence: Thomas Manning 10373-016
Explain that Tom has recently been transferred from USP Hazelton and
is now in FCI Cumberland, MD, awaiting a new USP designation.
He has not yet received the medical care needed for a growth in his
groin area, a lump under his left nipple  and a growth under his
shoulder blade. His records have been reviewed by an outside doctor
who urgently recommended a biopsy to check for cancer in these areas.
Tom requests that you ask for an immediate transfer to the Federal
Prison Hospital facility at Butner, NC to get the necessary medical
procedures done.
Be sure to identify yourself fully in your correspondence as well as
Tom's full name & number.
Please send us any information you are given so that we can
coordinate and put pressure on the Bureau of Prisons.  nycjericho at gmail.com

IF YOU KNOW OR ARE A DOCTOR OR MINISTER/IMAM/RABBI, PLEASE FAX A
LETTER TO BOTH THE WARDEN AND REGIONAL OFFICE USING YOUR LETTERHEAD
AND ASK FOR A REPLY.

Thanks for all your efforts,
Paulette