[Ppnews] Jeff Free Luers released after 9+ years

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Oct 2 15:55:22 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,

We are still pinching ourselves, but we are happy to announce this
morning, October 2, 2009, Jeffrey Free Luers, was released from
prison after serving 9 and a half years, reduced from his original 23
year sentence.

In case you missed the announcement yesterday, a Lane County Circuit
Court Judge signed a supplemental judgment granting Jeff an
additional 30% reduction in his total incarceration time, releasing
him 3 months earlier than expected!

Please continue to help Jeff with his education and living expenses.
This is a critical time for Jeff and your support is still needed.
Donation options are available here,
http://freejeffluers.org/donate.html

or you can buy something on Jeff's wishlist here:
http://freejeffluers.org/assets/pdfs/WISH_LIST.pdf

Thank you all for your support over the past 9 years. Thank you. We
will share more soon! In the meantime we're too giddy to stay on the computer!

-Friends of Jeff Free Luers
info at freejeffluers.org
http://www.freejeffluers.org