[Ppnews] MOVE - We Shall Never Forget May 13th, 1985!!

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue May 12 10:12:56 EDT 2009

RALLY TO FREE THE MOVE 9!
Saturday, May 16, 12-3, 11th & Market Streets, Philadelphia.
Contact: onamovellja at aol.com, 215 387 4107

This Wednesday, May 13th, we continue our call in campaign to the PA
Parole board to demand release for the MOVE 9.  In remembrance of the
government bombing and murder of MOVE people, many of them spouses,
children, sisters, and brothers of the incarcerated MOVE 9, we need
to escalate our action.  After you call the parole board call into
local radio stations and speak about the MOVE 9.  Honor the legacy of
those killed fighting for the MOVE 9's release by picking up their
struggle and continuing it.  Tonight take a half an hour and write a
letter to the editor about the MOVE 9 and request that it be
published May 13.  Write an article for your local IndyMedia or post
bulletins on MySpace, notes on Facebook, and blitz as many public
forums as possible.  If you're at an event Wednesday; be it a poetry
reading, music event, happy hour, political meeting: bring up the
MOVE 9!  Discuss an possible action with those around you.  We need
to bring the MOVE 9 HOME!

People can call the lists of Parole Board members here at (717)
787-5699, most importantly Chairwoman Katherine McVey.

Chairwoman Katherine McVey
Charles Fox
Michael L. Green
Jeffry R. Imboden
Matthew T. Mangino
Benjamin A. Martinez
Gerald N. Massaro
Judy Viglione
Lloyd A. White

It is best for individuals to personally send a letter to Chairman
McVey, and if folks have the resources, to also send a copy to each
of the other eight board members, at the same address.

[name of Board member]
Board of Probation and Parole
Attn: Inmate Inquiry
1101 South Front Street, Suite 5300
Harrisburg, PA 17104

(717) 787-5699

Since the prison system insists on having DIN numbers, make sure to
have them on hand when you call or write.
Charles Simms Africa #AM4975
SCI Graterford, Box 244, Graterford PA 19426
Debbie Sims Africa #006307
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238
Delbert Orr Africa #AM4985
SCI Dallas Drawer K, Dallas, PA 18612
Edward Goodman Africa #AM4974
301 Morea Road, Frackville, PA 17932
Janet Holloway Africa #006308
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238
Janine Phillips Africa #006309
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238
Michael Davis Africa #AM4973
SCI Graterford, Box 244, Graterford, PA 19426-0244
William Phillips Africa #AM4984
SCI Dallas Drawer K, Dallas, PA 18612

Join the international call for the release of the MOVE 9. Sign the
petition at: www.ipetitions.com/petition/move9parole

Keep yourself informed at
<http://onamove>http://onamove.com/www.move9parole.blogspot.com or
call 215 387 4107