[Ppnews] Support Parole Campaign for Robert Seth Hayes

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon May 11 10:13:03 EDT 2009

Urgent Campaign for Robert Seth Hayes

PLEASE POST AND SPREAD WIDELY

 From Seth's daughter:

Dear Friends of Robert Seth Hayes:

As you may know, this past winter, my father lost another parole
hearing. He has now served twelve years above his twenty-five year
sentence for a total of thirty-seven years. This is unacceptable. For
this reason, we are making an urgent request for financial support in
an effort to prepare for his next parole board hearing. We hope to
raise somewhere near $2,500. If you decide to donate, you can write
off your contribution next tax season.

To donate, please write IFCO/NYCJERICHO. They will collect the funds
and send them to Cheryl Kates, his new parole attorney. If you need
more information call Paulette at 718-853-0893 or cell 646-271-4677.
All money should be mailed to Paulette at: NYC JERICHO, P.O. Box
1272, NY, NY 10013

Make your check payable to IFCO/NYC Jericho and in the memo of your
check be sure to include "Robert Seth Hayes."

We really appreciate your help!

We thank everyone who has already contributed to this campaign.