[Ppnews] Letter and Appeal from Political Prisoner Sekou Kambui

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu May 7 16:44:09 EDT 2009

Sekou Cinque T.M. Kambui
#113058 C1-32A
P.O. Box 56 SCF
Elmore, AL 36025-0056

April 9, 2009

“...Thus in 1852 AlabakKkma enacted an even
stricter $lave Code, repeating the Death Promise
for $lave arson, threatening that every $lave
that robs, willfully maims, or Attempts to
Poison, or to deprive any White person of life,
MUST, on conviction, SUFFER DEATH!!!”

“Resolved, that if the Dred Scott dictum be the
true exposition of the law of the land, then the
founders of the Amerikkkan Republik are convicted
by their descendants of base hypocrisy, and
Afrikan/New Afrikan {M}en are absolved from all
allegiance to a government which withdraws all
protection ... I say, Afrikan/New Afrikan Men are
absolved from all allegiance to a government
which condones their inhumanity to the New
Afrikan people, and subjects them to all manner
of $lavery and Genocide: whether mental,
physical, and/or spiritual
$LAVERY!!!’                —Ohio Convention of Colored Men, 1857

Greetings My Beloved Friends & Comrades in Struggle!

In accord with your request of me, I am sitting
down to take this opportunity for providing you
and our Sistahs and Brothas with a broader
understanding of the circumstances by which I am
currently held in kaptivity by the $lave-holding
/ $lave manufacturing $tate of AlabakKkma. As for
those of you who may or may not be aware of it, I
am referring to the over-standing plight of the
renowned Political Prisoner and Prisoner of War,
Sekou Cinque T.M. Kambui, whose illegal kaptivity
has now extended over forty (40) years within an
AlabakKkma prison $tave Kolony. Largely in
retaliation for and because I have continued to
assert myself as an active jailhouse lawyer and
prisoners’ human rights activist, I am still
maintained in kaptivity at this writing, and my
diligent efforts to over-stand my current and
long-standing incarceration are ongoing. As such
things go, the question—one never resolved to
justify my initial imprisonment—of whether I was
guilty or innocent is no longer relevant at this
point in my incarceration, since I have now been
imprisoned over forty (40) years. The majority of
such years have been and continue to be not only
in contradistinction to the laws governing guilt
or innocence, but also AlabakKkma’s mandatory
paroling statutes—notwithstanding any
interpretation given by the paroling authorities,
or the kourts working in conspiracy with them to
perpetuate genocide to the contrary—which
indicate that I should have been released from my
illegal kaptivity over thirty (30) years ago, but
as you can observe through this writing, I have not been so released.

At my last parole hearing, none of my supporters
were able to make it, nor any of my family
members, and friends, or anyone associated with
me, who might have held a desire to show their
support and speak out in my behalf at open-board
parole hearing that was recently held on February
24, 2009. This failing on their part was mainly
because of the short thirty (30) days notice
given in advance of the hearing. Secondly, my
supporters and friends mostly live out of state,
and needed to go through the necessary steps to
adjust their life schedules to arrange to come to
AlabakKkma to appear at the hearing in my behalf,
to determine whether hiring another attorney to
represent my interest before the parole board was
feasible, or otherwise bring people to the
hearing to demonstrate their concern and interest
in seeing me released from my long-standing and
illegally maintained imprisonment within the $tate of AlabakKkma.

The AlabakKkma Paroling authorities allow
Victims’ Rights groups in large numbers to appear
in protest of {m}y release or others similarly
situated, on parole, but deliberately enforce
limits to how many supporters, family members, or
friends who are interested in my/our release can
participate in my/our parole hearing,
incomparable to the amount of members from the
local protest groups permitted at the parole
hearing to speak out against my/our release. This
is so even when the Victims’ Rights group does
not contain any of the so-called victims from the
crimes charged to me, nor enjoy a
constitutionally created or protected right to do
so. This makes the decision so influenced by such
organizations illegal, immoral, and in violation
of state and federal law. Thus, such actions and
in-actions on the part of the $tate of AlabakKkma
continue to raise the question: “Will an Afrikan
/ New Afrikan man/woman, or poor person of
whatever nationality, ethnicity ever receive
justice within the Euro-Centrically controlled
AlabakKkma Criminal Justice $lave $ystem?
Of course, as things are interpreted under
AlabakKkma law, as in keeping with the
traditional holding of the U.S. Supreme Kourt
Justice Tanner in the Dred Scott Decision of 1857
“the so-called black man [still] has no rights in
the $tate of AlabakKkma that the white controlled
criminal justice system is bound to respect.” I
wonder why this is so. Has it anything to do with
the 3/5’s of a man concept? The Dred Scott
decision or the AtabakKkma Constitution of 1901
wherein it was said that this Constitution, which
discards any law favoring equal rights for the
descendant of the Afrikan $lave vis-a-vis a white
person, and/or the fact that said constitution
was said to be designed to establish White
Supremacy by Law? It goes without wonder as to
the basis of why so many of the Afrikan/New
Afrikan men, women or children are treated so
blatantly in disregard of their human and
constitutional rights in AlabakKkma, or their
humanity so brutally disrespected.

What should an Afrikan / New Afrikan man do when
he recognizes that he is being so deliberately
disrespected as a human being: that he or she is
not being afforded protection from such a
travesty at law? It is my thought that I should
not allow this travesty at law to be allowed to
continue with impunity; that I should not only
speak out against being so abused and
disrespected under the laws or by and through the
agents of AlabakKkma, but that I should act out
in whatever way is possible or necessary to bring
attention to this situation. Therein lies the
motivation for this letter of appeal to all my
Brothas and Sistahs in the Afrikan Peoples’ I New
Afrikan protracted liberation movement. I am
unable to achieve even piecemeal success without
the understanding and loving support of my family
and friends, my Brothas and Sistahs in struggle
throughout the world, throughout the kountry. It
is my plan to endeavor as best I can to rally the
people behind my plight, and give them motivation
for coming together to work with me, whether to
raise funding to hire an attorney to assist me in
litigation against the state of AlabakKkma, or
stand with me in protest for its blatant
disregard for my human rights, and deprivation of
rights, privileges, and immunities secured to me
under the Constitutions of AlabakKkma and the
United $tates, including its mandatory paroling
and pardoning statutes. Issuing protest, and
calling for my release from my illegal detention
and continued deprivation of human rights.

AlabakKkma’s Prison $lave Kolonies all across the
$tate of AlabakKkma are overwhelmingly
overcrowded, and the dehumanization of the
Incarcerated Persons held throughout (the adoc)
continues. When will it end? When will the
cruelties running rampant within the AlabakKkma
Prison $lave $ystem be brought to an end; the
suffering and callous indifference to the
dehumanizing effect incarceration has on the
incarcerated person and their families, the
economic exploitation accomplished by ever
growing exceedingly high prices to be paid for
personal items needed from the Intraprison
canteen and snack-line, the telephones, and the
visitation yard vending machines controlled by
the ever present privatization apparatus that
controls such things throughout the adoc? When
will such exploitation be brought to an end? What
of inhumane treatment such as occurs when
incompetent and professionally dysfunctional
medical staff make life impacting decisions
arbitrarily resulting in the death of
incarcerated persons, and such deaths are still
allowed to happen with impunity; or where parole
authorities continue to pad their books with
illegally withheld parole releases so as to
justify demanding more money from the tax-paying
citizens through its legislature, to finance
their illegal, immoral, and racially
discriminatory, genocidal enforcement of its
mandatory statutory paroling and pardoning
criteria, when in fact the mandatory parole and
pardoning statues would automatically relieve
overcrowding conditions in a check and balance
manner as they were designed to do. Does anyone care?

The previous President, of the Bush Family Cabal,
manipulated $tate governments all over the
kountry, but especially in AlabakKkma where a
republican government was under the control of
his brother-in-law (the Gov. Bob Riley),
literally manipulating or otherwise coercing them
into denying release to and warehousing a large
number of its poor and Afrikan American males
within their AlabakKkma prison $lave Kolonies, so
as to not only further denigrate them as human
beings, but insure poverty remains entrenched
within their communities, and their families
politically, economically, demographically
displaced, and alienated or otherwise destroyed.
Is this Presidential action/inaction something
one could define as hypocritical; or contrary to
the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights?

In the midst of such a climate, I have continued
to fight to educate to liberate incarcerated
people. I have continued to propagate the truth
and reveal the lies surrounding the unjust
imprisonment of AlabakKkma’s poor, especially its
Afrikan American populace. I have continued to
provide much needed jailhouse lawyer assistance
to those unfortunate ones who have been and
continue to be railroaded to AlabakKkma prisons
and jails. As a consequence of the commitment to
the prisoners’ human rights’ struggle I have
maintained, I continue to be illegally detained
within the AlabakKkma prison $lave $ystem. I
continue to be the victim of retaliatory
decisions based on my jailhouse lawyer
activities, and my political, human rights
activism, rather than my intraprison conduct such
as would be a real and legally binding basis upon
which to continuously withhold my release on parole.

It is for this reason that this appeal is being
sent out to all of you! Although I rarely admit
it, I must acknowledge to not only myself but to
my supporters that I need the support and
financial assistance of those of you who not only
understand my predicament, but can provide some
form of support and assistance to me in my
efforts to raise funds for acquiring an attorney
to assist me in my fight against the AlabakKkma
paroling and pardoning authorities, but also for
the class action formed litigation I have drawn
against the AlabakKkma parole and pardoning
authorities for their failure to conform parole
decisions to its mandatory paroling and pardoning
statutes. I need the support and assistance of
those of you who realize my potential for being a
productive member of society, and a worthy
candidate for a favorable decision granting my
release to my family, friends, and the community
I am to return to. I need your letters and
community petitions to the Governor of
AlabakKkma, the AlabakKkma paroling and pardoning
authorities, letting them know that you are
concerned about their continued failure to
release me in accord with their mandatory
paroling and pardoning statutes, and insist that
justice for me would bring my long illegally
delayed release to its end at last. Your letters
to me, your questions, suggestions, or interest
in making yourself more familiar with who I am
and what I am about is welcome. You may write me at the following address:

Sekou Cinque T.M. Kambui
#113058 C1-32A
P.O. Box56 SCF
Elmore, Al 36025-0056

Your letters to the AlabakKkma paroling and
pardoning authorities and the Governor of
AlabakKkma should be sent to the following addresses respectively:
State of Alabama
Board of Pardons and Paroles
P.O. Box 302405
Montgomery, Alabama 36130-2405

Governor Bob Riley
Governor’s Office
State of Alabama
Montgomery, Alabama 36130

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Wa Alaikum Salaam, Comrades. I am, I remain,
In protracted Liberation Struggle,

Sekou Kambui

--
Free All Political Prisoners!