[Ppnews] Support Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Avelino González Claudio's

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Feb 12 20:20:27 EST 2009

Saludos:
Le acompañamos la petición al Alcaide para la
atención medica necesaria del Preso Politico
Puertorriqueño Avelino González Claudio.

Please sign and send a letter to the Warden
concerning Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Avelino González Claudio's Health.

Favor de divulgar.

Abrazos Solidarios,

Juan González Pedrosa
787-594-6444
Comite Familiares y Amigos Avelino González Claudio

En caso de que no abra el adjunto:

Jeffrey E. McGill
Warden
Northern Correctional Institution
PO Box 665
Somers, CT 06071
Fax: 860-763-8651

RE: Avelino González Claudio N.C.I. # 357422

To Warden Jeffrey E. McGill:

I am writing to express my concern about the
serious violations of the rights of Mr. Avelino
González Claudio, an inmate at your facility, to
adequate medical evaluation & treatment.

Avelino González Claudio was placed on Northern
Correctional Institution on February 2008. Since
then, he has developed a neurological condition.
Beginning on November 2008, Mr. González-Claudio
has requested, several times, medical attention
receiving only a “I do not know”, “I will read
some books” answer from the Doctor assigned to your facility.

This treatment is a flagrant denial of Mr.
González Claudio’s basic human rights. This
treatment is also seriously detrimental to his deteriorated health condition.

In order to ensure Mr. González Claudio’s health,
I insist that he immediately be afforded adequate
evaluation & treatment for the medical condition
that he has developed under your custody.

Sincerely yours,
______________________________
Signature

______________________________ _____________________
Name                                          Date

Address

Cc: Theresa C. Lantz                       Mary M. Marcial
Commissioner                                  Director
Connecticut Dept. of Correction         Programs and Treatment Division
24 Wolcott Hill Road                         Connecticut Dept. of Correction
Wethersfield, CT 06109                     24 Wolcott Hill Road
Fax 860-692-7783                           Wethersfield, CT 06109
                                                     Fax 860-692-7495

James Bergenn
Shipman and Goodwin, LLP
One Constituion Plaza