[Ppnews] Support Political Prisoner Robert Seth Hayes

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Apr 17 14:41:43 EDT 2009

via:  Crystal Hayes
==============

Dear Friends of Free Robert Seth Hayes:

As you may know, this past winter, my father lost another parole
hearing. He has now served 12 years above his 25 year sentence for a
total of 37 years. This is unacceptable. For this reason, we are
making an urgent request for financial support in an effort to prepare
for his next parole board hearing. We hope to raise somewhere near
$2,500. If you decide to donate, you can write off your contribution
next tax season.

To donate, please write IFCO/NYCJERICHO. They will collect the funds
and send them to Cheryl Kates his new parole attorney. If you need
more information call Paulette at 718-853-0893 or cell 646-271-4677.
All money should be mailed to Paulette at:

NYC JERICHO
P.O.Box 1272
NY, NY 10013

Make your check payable to IFCO/NYC Jericho and in the memo of your
check be sure to include "Robert Seth Hayes."

We really appreciate your help!