[Ppnews] MOVE 9 Parole Hearings Near!

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Apr 15 15:17:35 EDT 2009

PLEASE SUPPORT!
================

We heard that Eddie Africa went in front of the parole board
yesterday.  We don't know when they'll pass their decision nor when
the rest of the MOVE 9 will go in front of the board.  It is CRUCIAL
that we continue our campaign for the MOVE 9's release.  Please make
your phone call today!

Don't forget to write your letters to the parole board in conjunction
with this action!
(717) 787-5699

Chairwoman Katherine McVey
Charles Fox
Michael L. Green
Jeffry R. Imboden
Matthew T. Mangino
Benjamin A. Martinez
Gerald N. Massaro
Judy Viglione
Lloyd A. White
[name20of Board member]
Board of Probation and Parole
Attn: Inmate Inquiry
1101 South Front Street, Suite 5300
Harrisburg, PA 17104

(717) 787-5699
Since the prison system insists on having DIN numbers, make sure to
have them on hand when you call or write.

Charles Simms Africa #AM4975
SCI Graterford, Box 244, Graterford PA 19426
Debbie Sims Africa #006307
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238
Delbert Orr Africa #AM4985
SCI Dallas /st1:City> Drawer K, Dallas, PA 18612
Edward Goodman Africa #AM4974
301 Morea Road, Frackville, PA 17932
Janet Holloway Africa #006308
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238
Janine Phillips Africa #006309
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238
Michael Davis Africa #AM4973
SCI Graterford, Box 244, Graterford, PA 19426-0244
William Phillips Africa #AM4984
SCI st1:City>Dallas Drawer K, Dallas, PA 18612

Background on the MOVE 9's case:

Call the PA Parole Board all day tomorrow, Wednesday.  Ask for names
and write down the content and response of your call.  If you're on
Facebook blog about your call on the wall of the Free the MOVE 9
cause.  Help us keep a record of these calls so we can better
strategize on behalf of the MOVE 9!

The MOVE 9 are members of the MOVE Organization who have been
unjustly imprisoned for the murder of police officer James Ramp
during the 8/8/78 attack on MOVE headquarters. As Lynn
Washington20stated in the Cohort Media "MOVE" documentary, there is
ample proof and knowledge that police "friendly fire" killed Ramp and
not MOVE as the system wants people to believe.

Join us!

Join us at 11th and Market st. in Philly from 12-3 pm on Saturday,
May 16, 2009 to protest the ongoing unjust imprisonment of the MOVE 9.

For more info go to <http://www.onamove.com/>www.onamove.com , call
215 387 4107, or email<mailto:onamovellja at aol.com>onamovellja at aol.com

Also, please call/write to 6abc demanding equal time re: last
Sunday's "Inside Story" program, which promoted the lies of the FOP
with no one there to refute them!
If you want to send an email to 6abc to make a complaint, click on
the following url:

<http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/feature?section=resources/inside_station/station_info&id=5770722>http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/feature?section=resources/inside_station/station_info&id=5770722

If you call, please ask to be transferred to the newsroom.
WPVI-TV/DT
4100 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
[P] (215) 878 -9700