[Ppnews] Please send postcard to Veronza Bowers

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Apr 15 13:15:31 EDT 2009

Hello All!
Political prisoner Veronza Bowers is having a little difficulty with
his mail flow. I'm asking each of you in the next couple weeks to
send a postcard to Veronza. Please keep it nice and light - this is
simply a small action to let the prison know that we support Veronza.
If you can't think of what to say, simply draw a picture or a smiley
face.  Lastly, please put a name and an address (no PO Boxes) at the
end of your message. Veronza thanks each one of you for your support.
He remains optimistic in being released one day where he will thank
you in person. Our last postcard send out had a very good impact so
each postcard really makes a difference.

Veronza's address is:
Veronza Bowers #35316-136
USP Atlanta
PO Box 150160
Atlanta, GA 30315

Thanks, any questions, comments, etc please email back or visit
<http://www.veronza.org>www.veronza.org ,
The Veronza Project - Sumner Gray