[Ppnews] Online petition for Mumia Abu-Jamal

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Apr 14 11:16:05 EDT 2009

Dear co-strugglers for Mumia,

this is our call for action - sign the online-petition to the
Justices of the US Supreme Court.
We launched it at the beginning of March in Germany and Austria - and
it is growing fast now.

It was already signed by Noam Chomsky, Frances Goldin, Robert
Meeropol, Harold Wilson, Colin Firth, Anthony Arnove,
Marc Taylor, Julia Wright, Pam Africa, Veronica Jones and so many others.
The updated letter with the 3500th signature was sent to the Justices
this Easter monday, April 13.

<http://www.PetitionOnline.com/supreme/petition.html>http://www.PetitionOnline.com/supreme/petition.html

Support Mumia in this most dangerous state of his life.
Please spread it as far as you can! Post it, send it around, use all
your powerful means of creating news and attention.

German Network Against the Death Penalty and to Free Mumia Abu-Jamal
<http://www.inprisonmywholelife.com/>www.inprisonmywholelife.com -
www.mumia-hoerbuch.de