[Ppnews] MOVE 9 Call-in Tomorrow - Wednesday

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Apr 7 11:37:17 EDT 2009

Given the decision in Mumia's case it is all the more crucial that we
keep up our discipline, dedication, and action in all Revolutionary
work!  Now, more than ever, we need to prove our focus and attention
by continuing the campaign to Free the MOVE 9!  Our consistency
speaks volumes.  Don't forget to make your call this Wednesday and
every Wednesday until they MOVE 9's parole hearing!  The system uses
momentous events like this to divert us, distract us, discourage us,
and send us scrambling.  We have a plan of action and we just need
the solidarity of our community.  Keep your head up and keep fighting!

REMINDER:

Call the PA Parole Board all day tomorrow, Wednesday.  Ask for names
and write down the content and response of your call.  If you're on
Facebook blog about your call on the wall of the Free the MOVE 9
cause.  Help us keep a record of these calls so we can better
strategize on behalf of th e MOVE 9!

The MOVE 9 are members of the MOVE Organization who have been
unjustly imprisoned for the murder of police officer James Ramp
during the 8/8/78 attack on MOVE headquarters. As Lynn Washington
stated in the Cohort Media "MOVE" documentary, there is ample proof
and knowledge that police "friendly fire" killed Ramp and not MOVE as
the system wants people to believe.
There is no reason why MOVE people should not receive parole. They
have excellent prison records, have kept down racial and gang
violence in prison, helped inmates fight drug addiction, helped
mothers and fathers establish relationships with their children on
the outside, and have been an overall positive influence on the
prison population, both staff and inmates. These points can be used
when you speak to Chairwoman McVey. So call this Wednesday and every
Wednesday. Let's tie up the phone lines in support of the MOVE 9!

Don't forget to write your letters to the parole board in conjunction
with this action!
(717) 787-5699

Chairwoman Katherine McVey
Charles Fox
Michael L. Green
Jeffry R. Imboden
Matthew T. Mangino
Benjamin A. Martinez
Gerald N. Massaro
Judy Viglione
Lloyd A. White
[name of Board member]
Board of Probation and Parole
Attn: Inmate Inquiry
1101 South Front Street, Suite 5300
Harrisburg, PA 17104
(717) 787-5699

Since the prison system insists on having DIN numbers, make sure to
have them on hand when you call or write.

Charles Simms Africa #AM4975
SCI Graterford, Box 244, Graterford PA 19426

Debbie Sims Africa #006307
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238

Delbert Orr Africa #AM4985
SCI Dallas Drawer K, Dallas, PA 18612

Edward Goodman Africa #AM4974
301 Morea Road, Frackville, PA 17932

Janet Holloway Africa #006308
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238

Janine Phillips Africa #006309
451 Fullerton Ave, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403-1238

Michael Davis Africa #AM4973
SCI Graterford, Box 244, Graterford, PA 19426-0244

William Phillips Africa #AM4984
SCI Dallas Drawer K, Dallas, PA 18612