[Ppnews] Marshall "Eddie" Conway Audio Interview link

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Sep 5 10:22:28 EDT 2008

VoxUnion Updates:
all audio and more available at <http://VOXUNION.COM>http://VOXUNION.COM

Marshall "Eddie" Conway: An Interview with a Political Prisoner
<http://mixtapeliberation.blogspot.com/2008/09/marshall-eddie-conway-interview-with.html>http://mixtapeliberation.blogspot.com/2008/09/marshall-eddie-conway-interview-with.html
Wednesday September 3, 2008, along with attorney Thomas Ruffin, we
paid a visit to the Jessup Correctional Facility where we interviewed
former member of the Black Panther Party and current political
prisoner Marshall "Eddie" Conway. We heard his story, history of the
BPP, the Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) and discussed the
continuing struggle for human rights

FMR2: FreeMix Radio Is Back!
<http://mixtapeliberation.blogspot.com/2008/08/fmr2-freemix-radio-is-back.html>http://mixtapeliberation.blogspot.com/2008/08/fmr2-freemix-radio-is-back.html

FMR2 is now online and now needs your help hitting the streets!
[]

*** A special thanks and apology goes out to DJ EuRok whose help with
the mix is not given credit in this edition. It was a production
error on our part and we (I) deeply apologize for that oversight. But
when the mix sounds right it is to his credit and when not it is on me.

All this plus Hip-Hop for McKinney/Clemente and much more at
<http://VOXUNION.COM>http://VOXUNION.COM