[Ppnews] Urgent Update on Political Prisoner Bashir Hameed!

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue May 20 11:07:45 EDT 2008

May 20, 2008

 From Iyaluua Ferguson:

Bashir Hameed (York) 84A6313 called Sunday very concerned about the fact
that the administration at the prison he is now in is continuing its
policy of ignoring his health needs, despite the support you have
demonstrated in this matter. Obviously the authorities mean to exterminate
Bashir through neglect if we allow it.

We cannot allow this to happen! We have to increase our support by our
letters and phone calls. Bashir is asking us to write and call Governor
Paterson to give orders to his Corrections Commissioner Brian Fischer to
transfer Bashir to Sullivan Corectional Facility immediately, where he was
before and where his health and medical problems were handled much more
humanely and professionally by the medical staff.

We are looking now to the Governor to save our brother. If anything
happens to Bashir, the blame will rest in the Governor's hands.

David A. Paterson
State Capitol
Albany, NY 12224

518-474-8390

Click on the following link to email the governor:

http://161.11.121.121/govemail