[Ppnews] Radio interviews at Mumia's court hearing

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri May 18 10:32:54 EDT 2007

From: "Hans Bennett" <destroycapitalism at hotmail.com>

Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 12:38 AM
Subject: Radio interviews at Mumia's court hearing

Hi,

Following Thursday's oral arguments I interviewed the following observers
who were present in the courtroom, about their reflections on the procedure:
Ward Churchill, Volker Ratzmann (From The German Parliament), Ramona Africa,
and Mark Taylor (Educators for Mumia)

listen here:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/05/17/18417823.php

Also i was interviewed on today's program of Uprising Radio / KPFK Los
Angeles:

http://uprisingradio.org/home/?p=1540

Stay tuned for my upcoming report from what I observed in court!

Also, be sure and view (and share) the explosive new crime scene photos on
the front page of:

Abu-Jamal-News.com

Best,

Hans