[Ppnews] More - Tom Manning in surgery today

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue May 15 15:53:17 EDT 2007

From: "paulette d'auteuil" <dragonstears1 at gmail.com>

Hi I just wanted to let you know that Tom's tuition has been paid and
he is in the art class for later this summer or early fall. We were
informed that Tom has to purchase his own art supplies so please just
send him a donation and remember it must go to the lock box for
federal prisoners

Inmates' families and friends choosing to send inmates funds through
the mail must send those funds to the following address and in
accordance with the directions provided below:
Federal Bureau of Prisons Insert Valid Committed Inmate Name Insert
Inmate Eight Digit Register Number Post Office Box 474701 Des Moines,
Iowa 50947-0001

The deposit must be in the form of a money order made out to the
inmate's full committed name and complete eight digit register
number. The Bureau of Prisons will return funds that do not have
valid inmate information to the sender provided the envelope has an
adequate return address. Personal checks and cash can not be accepted
for deposit.

Thomas Manning
10373-016
MCFP Springfield