[Ppnews] Campaign to Parole the MOVE 9

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jul 23 11:10:14 EDT 2007

NO EXCUSES! NOW IS THE TIME TO PAROLE THE MOVE 9! NO EXCUSES!

The MOVE 9 completes their minimum sentence of 30 years in Aug. of
2008 and become eligible for parole. They will be interviewed by the
parole board in a few months. We intend to do everything possible to
insure that they are in fact paroled, so this Aug. 11th we are doing
a car caravan through Philadelphia neighborhoods. We want to inform
people of the current status of The MOVE 9 and gather support to
pressure the parole board to release innocent MOVE people. We want as
many cars and people as possible. If you want to participate but
don't have a car, it's not a problem. Some people will be walking and
handing out information to people. People can also alternate between
riding and distributing info, so there's something for everybody to
do, with or without a car. We will assemble at 45th & Kingsessing
Ave. at 12:00pm. Join us for a day in the community and working for
the release of The MOVE 9. This year's activity is more important
than ever because of the upcoming parole hearings. It is not simply a
commemoration of the Aug. 8, 1978 police attack on MOVE but it is the
launch of our campaign for the parole of innocent MOVE people. Join
us in the fight for freedom, including yours! ONA MOVE---THE  MOVE ORGANIZATION

Contact us at 267 408-7802 or at
<mailto:onamovellja at aol.com>onamovellja at aol.com with any questions