[Ppnews] Harold Taylor Speaks before busts

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sun Jan 28 11:51:58 EST 2007

Greetings,

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfDyk4401z8
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2K8JljH8r4

These are links to a public speech given by Black Panther veteran
Harold Taylor on January 19, 2007, at the University of Central
Florida.  Four days  later, he was arrested by federal marshalls at
his home in Panama City, FL.  Each segment is a little over 8 minutes long.

For more background on the history of torture and harassment in this
case, and the recent re-arrest of Harold as well as Richard Brown,
Richard O'Neal, Ray Michael Boudreaux, Henry Watson Jones, Francisco
Torres, click on the following links:

http://www.examiner.com/a-524076~Arrests_made_in_1971_cop_killing_tied_to_Black_Panthers.html
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16541083.htm
http://www.freedomarchives.org/BPP/torturepremiere.html

Please publicize the attacks on Harold and the other Black Panther
veterans by passing this information on through your listserves,
email address books, and other networks.

Many thanks,

Kevin Meehan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Director, Haitian Studies Project
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816
(407) 823-3054

paske we pa we/gen youn pep ki vle louvri lavi

because right or wrong/there's a people who want to open life up

Rene Philoctete, "M'Chouke/I'm Rooted"