[Ppnews] Mumia - Today Show Online

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Dec 6 17:16:04 EST 2007

From: Hans Bennett
<<mailto:destroycapitalism at hotmail.com>destroycapitalism at hotmail.com>
Date: December 6, 2007 8:11:24 AM PST

Subject: Today Show Online

<http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=31683df5-5f31-403d-a34d-2e5290d1cc02>http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=31683df5-5f31-403d-a34d-2e5290d1cc02

Hi Folks.  Here is the link to view the Today Show segment on Mumia.

I am writing a quick response, which will follow soon.

But I'll say right now that they presented the crime scene photos on
the show and they accurately presented the critiques/ key facts we
made in press release and such.  Lawyer Robert R. Bryan is quoted
saying that he will have a "field day" in court with these photos, if
he can get a new trial....  Smerconish doesnt even try and challenge
them factually, saying that this is just our latest scam.  Faulkner
asks why it took 26 years for them to come out?  (The answer to
which, of course is that the DA ignored Polakoff and therefore worked
to suppress them as evidence.

Check it out!

Best,
Hans