[Ppnews] Help Jalil's Parole Appeal!

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sun Nov 26 12:55:02 EST 2006

November 25, 2006

Greeting Friends and Comrades

I heard from Jalil last night and he asked if I could pass this message on
to you. Please call or the Division of Parole and ask them to Reverse the
Aug 1st 2006 denial of Anthony Jalil Bottom's #77A4283 parole and grant
him immediate release on parole. Call 518-473-9400 and ask for Chairman of
the Div. of Parole, Mr. Robert Dennison, or email him at
rdennison at parole.state.ny.us and give him the word to reverse and release
Jalil on parole. Please request and respond in a manner that will not
jeopardize future correspondence on Jalil's behalf to Mr. Dennison.

Thanks
Paulette NYC Jericho