[Ppnews] David Saxner dies

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sat Nov 25 12:19:42 EST 2006

Dear Friends,

With a heart bursting with sadness, I write to tell you that our  beloved
friend and comrade David Saxner died of an apparent massive heart attack
on Thursday at 3:40 p.m.

He was struck alone while hiking in the hills of his beloved Galena.

A memorial service will be held at Piser Funeral home, 9200 N. Skokie
Blvd., Skokie, Illinois for 6:00 -8:00 p.m on Tuesday, November 28, 2006.

Hopefully we can plan a future event celebrating his life and work.

He was a great friend and a remarkable organizer and tireless supporter of
those behind the walls.

Michael Deutsch

Claude Marks