[Ppnews] Legacy of Torture: The War Against The Black Liberation Movement

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Nov 17 14:37:58 EST 2006

<http://www.freedomarchives.org/BPP/torture.html>
Legacy of Torture DVD cover

Legacy of Torture:  The War Against The Black Liberation Movement

http://www.freedomarchives.org/BPP/torture.html

<http://www.freedomarchives.org/BPP/../order.html>Order
this new 28-minute DVD!
Arrange to show this video in your community!

The same people who tried to kill me in 1973 are
the same people who are here today, trying to
destroy me. I mean it literally. I mean there
were people from the forces of the San Francisco
Police Department who participated in harassment,
torture and my interrogation in 1973 ... none of
these people have ever been brought to trial.
None of these people have ever been charged with
anything. None of these people have ever been
questioned about that. -- John Bowman, former Black Panther

Directed, produced, and edited by:

Andres Alegría
Claude Marks &
The Freedom Archives

Participants:

Ray Boudreaux
John Bowman
Richard Brown
Soffiyah Elijah
Hank Jones
Harold Taylor

ISBN 978-0-9790789-0-3

Availble now for a donation of $15 + $2 shipping (in the US)

Please contact us for review copies or bulk orders.