[Ppnews] Update on Russel Maroon Shoatz

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Nov 9 08:36:08 EST 2006

<mailto:TimABCF at aol.com>TimABCF at aol.com wrote:
In a letter received today, Maroon says that last Friday, November
3rd, the day after they took all of his reading material, literature,
medical history etc., which they deemd "revolutionary material",
except for his TV, radio and religious book, the guards returned
everything. He says he believes the calls to the DOC and Sci Greene
made this possible.

Maroon goes on to say that  "the bottom line is their trying to set
me up as some kind of Homeland Security terrorist threat. That's in
line with the government saying the next threats to domestic security
will come from the prisons. Since that's basically crap, they need
freedom fighters like me to try to use my history of fighting
oppression of black people as a way to get in the door.I'm absolutely
a FREEDOM FIGHTER, but aint no terrorist here!!!"