[Ppnews] Tribute to political prisoner Richard Williams

Political Prisoner News PPnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Feb 22 08:45:26 EST 2006

Subject: 4strugglemag Issue 6 now online! Tribute to political prisoner
Richard Williams

(please forward)

Warm and revolutionary greetings to all of our friends!

We are proud to announce the completion of Issue 6 of 4strugglemag, our
zine of writings by and for political prisoners and their supporters. We
are now entering our third year of publishing and we continue to raise the
voices of imprisoned activists. Check it out at
<http://www.4strugglemag.org>www.4strugglemag.org.

This issue features a special tribute to Ohio 7 anti-imperialist PP Richard
Williams, who died in prison in December 2005. His closest comrades,
including our editor Jaan Laaman, freed PP Ray Levasseur, his son Nedahe,
Kazi Toure and PP Russell Maroon Shoats, remember his life and his
inspirational work.

We also take a look at anti-war organizing, the International Day of
Solidarity with PP/POWs, black history, and the recent wave of repression
against activists in the United States and Puerto Rico.

We continue to send free copies to prisoners, and our readership is growing
quickly, so if you can support the project by making a donation or getting
a subscription ($12/year), please contact us at
<mailto:montrealabcf at gmail.com>montrealabcf at gmail.com.

Yours in solidarity,
Sara Falconer
Montreal ABCF