[Ppnews] Nadia Winstead - refuses to answer SF Grand Questions

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Aug 18 14:36:19 EDT 2006

8/17/2006

Today I appeared before the federal grand jury. Before going in the
grand jury room I was granted immunity. I respectfully declined to
answer all questions asked of me.  After 30 minutes of questioning I
was excused and able to go home.  My lawyer and I aren't sure what
will happen next, but I will send out updates as the situation
unfolds.  I thank you all for your continued support and dedication to
resisting grand juries.

In solidarity, nadia

http://www.shac7.com

http://www.freefreenow.org

http://www.pcrm.org/

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/05/07/18216561.php

Resist Grand Juries!
http://www.fbiwitchhunt.com

Free all Political Prisoners!
http://www.spiritoffreedom.org.uk/
http://prisonactivist.org/

"...choose to be free, even as a political prisoner in the gigantic
jail that is
amerika."