[Ppnews] Appeal from Dylcia Pagan for support of Filiberto's widow

Political Prisoner News PPnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Sep 27 17:19:38 EDT 2005

Hola companeros y companeras, In this so very difficult moment for the
struggle for Puerto Rican Independence with the FBI assassination of our
national hero Filberto Ojeda Rios. i am sending to all of you this
call  for you to forward it to all freedom loving people that
support  Puerto Rico's struggle of Independence and self sovereignty for
financial assistance for Elina Beatriz Posedo. As a  former Puerto Rican
Politcal Prisoner, the last two days have been probably the most
intensive  time of my life. I have been working with the Ojeda family
committee lead by Carlos Gallisa and several others. In order to guarantee
that his widow a Puerto Rican heroine  that has lived a life of
clandestinity for the past fifteen beside Filiberto. I ask you from the
bottom of my heart to send this message to your Friends .

If you wish to contact me you have my e-mail or  i can be reached at
787-409-9801. Gracias
  Viva Puerto Rico Libre ! the struggle continues!
con amor y abrazosos solidaridarios

Dylcia Pagan
Checks can be sent to: titled to cash
Lic. Lourdes Muriente