[Ppnews] Fwd: Ilka Hartmann's 40 year retrospective exhibit, S.F. now til 11/27

Political Prisoner News PPnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Nov 10 19:48:57 EST 2005

Hello,

You are invited to a forty year retrospective of my black and white
photography at the Unitarian Universalist Church and Center in San
Francisco, 1187 Franklin Street (at Geary). The exhibit will be open
until
November 27th. It will be closed on Veterans' Day and Thanksgiving.
Please
call the office before visiting because many events take place in the
exhibit spaces during the week.

The office phone number is 415-776-4580.

Attached is also .jpg invitation which includes a list of my topics.

Thank you.

Ilka Hartmann
http://www.ilkahartmann.com