[Ppnews] Bashir Hameed update

PPnews at freedomarchives.org PPnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu May 12 15:17:27 EDT 2005

Greetings
I heard from Bashir this evening and he was returned to Sullivan on Monday
the 9th after being releashed from Albany Medical Facility. He said he is
doing well and the men inside have been great about helping him. His
stitches have been removed and he won't have to go back to Albany, but
will have some rehab at a later date. His family was able to get his
medical records, and he wanted me to thank everyone who wrote or call for
him and his family and sends his personal thanks to each and everyone.
Paulette NYCjericho