[Ppnews] Prisoners Angela Marie Cesario and Jeremy David Rosenbloom snitch on Tre Arrow

PPnews at freedomarchives.org PPnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jun 2 19:28:46 EDT 2005

To: Break the Chains

From: Paul Loney
Attorney at Law
3430 S.E. Belmont St., Suite 101
Portland, Oregon 97214
503-234-2694 email: <mailto:blc at hevanet.com>blc at hevanet.com fax 503-234-1330

Date: June 2nd, 2005

Re: Your Web Prisoner Address List ~ Angela Marie Cesario and Jeremy David
Rosenbloom listed as 'eco-defence prisoners'

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing on behalf of my client Tre Arrow. Tre appreciates all the work
that you do on behalf of prisoners locked up around the world. In
furtherance of your good work, Tre desires that you have all the
information concerning Angela Marie Cesario and Jeremy David Rosenbloom.

Please see the attached letters from the Assistant United States Attorney
Frank Noonan to the attorneys of Ms. Cesario, Mr. Rosenbloom and Mr.
Sherman where in paragraph # 3 where it states

"The parties have previously entered into a cooperation agreement whereby
defendants seek a government motion for downward departure pursuant to
U.S.S.G. 5K1.1. In return for the defendant's complete and continuing
cooperation pursuant to that agreement, the government will move the court
for a downward departure at the time of sentencing."

I can also confirm with you that I have read both Ms. Cesario's and Mr.
Rosenbloom's FBI proffers and they are accusing my client, Tre Arrow, of
masterminding these fires. They both received 41 month sentences. As you
are also well aware, Mr. Sherman also received a 41 month sentence for
information he has had provided the FBI. Currently there are no web sites
listing him as a Political Prisoner. I have also included the letter to Mr.
Sherman from the Assistant United States Attorney Frank Noonan so you can
be sure that Mr. Sherman, Ms. Cesario and Mr. Rosenbloom all received
similar letters and the exact same sentence. This should be enough
information to be able to see that these three individuals have 'snitched'
on co-defendant Tre Arrow in return for their 41 month sentences.

Please contact my office if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Paul Loney

Sent via the Tre Arrow Defense Committee
cc'd: Tre Arrow

--
the Tre Arrow Defense Committee
<mailto:tre at riseup.net>tre at riseup.net
902-452-4334 (c)

For more information, please visit our web site:
<http://www.trearrow.org>www.trearrow.org

"I am innocent of the charges the US government is trying to pin on
me. Just as many activists have experienced, I am being targeted by
the US government and the FBI, not because I am guilty, but because
I have chosen to challenge the status quo." - Tre Arrow

"It is said that no-one truly knows a nation until one has been inside
its jails. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest
citizens, but its lowest ones," - Nelson Mandela

(415) 863-9977www.freedomarchives.org